Smartlink Mobile Systems (Smartlink), a leading provider of chronic care management and mobile patient communication solutions based in Cary, NC, is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our fun and dynamic team in Cary, NC. This critical role requires prior experience in a healthcare solutions company, with a strong grasp of accountable care and the associated challenges facing healthcare providers.
In this pivotal role, you will work closely with product management, sales, and the leadership team to lead go to market strategies, including positioning, messaging, sales enablement, partner enablement, customer enablement, and lead generation. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and is passionate about making a difference in healthcare.
- Develop and refine product positioning and messaging, for both existing and future products.
- Manage product launch for future products.
- Lead the go to market strategy.
- Drive sales, partner, and customer enablement initiatives including pitch decks, competitive battle cards, demo strategy, brochures, and whitepapers.
- Provide content support for marketing initiatives such as website, whitepapers, webinars, email and landing page.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategy and content plan.
- Work with sales on an as needed basis such as competitive intel, providing support for large opportunities, and supporting strategic partnerships.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a healthcare solutions organization.
- BA/BS degree, MS or MBA a plus
- 10 years of experience in product marketing or product management in a fast growth B-to-B technology company.
- Experience in a SaaS technology company preferred.
- Innovative, out of the box thinker who can ensure our value proposition is strongly differentiated and aligned internally and externally.
- Solid technical and clinical foundation, with the ability to translate technical and/or clinical information into business value.
- Proven experience creating marketing materials for sales, demand generation, website content, product literature, data sheets, and other promotional collateral and communications.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, lead projects, lead project teams, and work collaboratively as a team member.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Must be a team player with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate on projects with people inside and outside the Company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com and be sure to reference the position of interest in the subject line of the email.