Smartlink Health Solutions, based in Cary, NC, is seeking a Sr. Java Developer. Smartlink specializes in automating the extraction and sharing of data from disparate electronic health records (EHRs) and other healthIT systems, eliminating the need for interfaces and integrations. We also offer a single platform that enables physicians to leverage Medicare’s annual wellness, behavioral health and care management programs as a strategic bridge in the journey from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement. The secure platform seamlessly interfaces with EMRs and can be used alone or in combination with our experienced care management services team.
- Work in an agile and fast-paced environment interfacing with management, business and senior technology members
- Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation
- Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools, and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organization area
- Maintain code and all related artifacts in source control; perform code merges and resolve conflicts as defined by the development process, update documentation and automated tests
- Document technical specifications, functional flows and drive the projects autonomously
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree
- 8+ years of development experience in Java, JEE, Spring, Spring Integration and Springboot in a large, enterprise environment
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation is required
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills are required
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks Java, Cucumber and Spring boot. Writing mocks and service virtualization scenarios
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon and related Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts by designing and developing with abstraction, loose coupling, and cohesion in mind
This is an office-based position. Requires extensive sitting and working on a computer.
Medical/dental/vision coverage; 401K plan with company match; unlimited PTO plan; company paid short/long term disability, life insurance and more.
Smartlink Health Solutions is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal state or local law.
Please email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com and be sure to reference the position of interest in the subject line of the email.